A webinar hosted by OECM and Nerva Energy, Wednesday, June 23 from 2 pm to 3 pm.
Join OECM and Nerva Energy to learn about this new service offering for Commercial Ductwork Sealing and Related Services.
This educational webinar will help shed light on these crucial topics:
- Understanding the pervasiveness of ductwork leakage, why it occurs in nearly all buildings, and at what rates.
- Explanation of the impact of ductwork leakage on indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Describing innovative technology that allows Nerva to seal ductwork ‘from-the-inside’.
- Presenting Nerva’s 5-Phase approach to duct sealing, and how its focused on improving total airflow.
- Making the case as to why now is the time to rectify this previously hidden/unknown problem in our buildings.
- Real-world results from schools and hospitals in Ontario.
- Q&A with Josh Lewis, recipient of the AEE International Energy Innovator of the Year Award.
NERVA Energy will also offer OECM clients a complimentary “project review and analysis”, providing public sector organizations with engineering advice tailored to their specific facility and portfolio needs.